The Centre for Teaching and Educational Technologies (CTET) at RRU offers online and in-person training workshops for staff and faculty to support student learning.
Here are some of the workshops on offer:
- Facilitating Learning Online (FLO) – Fundamentals
- Getting Started with Zoom
- Grading in Moodle (Online)
- Instructional Skills Workshop (ISW)
- Intercultural Foundations for Education (IFE) – Online
- Moodle: Editing and Enhancing
- Moodle: Editing and Enhancing Online (MEEO)
- Moodle: Getting Around
- Successful Team-Based Learning
- Teaching with Zoom
- WordPress Workshop
- Zoom Advanced
Register for a workshop
To register for a CTET workshop:
- Speak with your manager to discuss how the workshop will benefit you in your role and career. Ask for their endorsement, in writing or verbally.
- If your manager approves, request a discount code from CTET to waive course fees.