CTET Orientation for Program Staff
Program staff are invited to participate in CTET Orientation for Program Staff, a new offering developed in consultation with program staff themselves. Part workshop, part meet-and-greet, part Q&A, this 90-minute session is an opportunity to learn about CTET, our team, and the services that we offer to support program staff.
Some of the topics we will cover include: the CTET team and suite of services, technical terms (i.e. related to supporting Moodle courses), service levels, Agresso, Moodle task timelines, professional development opportunities offered by CTET, and your Q&As.
New program staff will find this session to be a valuable introduction to CTET, our people, and our services. Experienced program staff will find this session to be a helpful refresher and/or an opportunity to ask questions about CTET and our services.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe a range of services offered by CTET to support program staff
- Recognize technical terms related to supporting Moodle courses
- Distinguish between different stages of course development and service levels
- Use Agresso and Moodle to find CTET-related information
- Identify additional professional development opportunities
Light refreshments will be served.
All program staff should recieve an email invitation to CTET Orientation for Program Staff via the Outlook calendar. To confirm your spot in the upcoming session, simply accept the Outlook invitation.