Enter your team in the Tour de Hatley Bike Relay
Get ready for the most intense, high-stakes interdepartmental competition since the last croquet tournament!
In celebration of those in our campus community taking healthy sustainable commutes this week, we invite teams of four from all departments to compete in this short bicycle relay race for prizes, bragging rights and the coveted Tour de Hatley trophy!
You don't need to be registered for Bike to Work Week to participate in this relay.
How will it work?!
Teams can decide if they want to share one bike or have multiple bikes. Each team member must wear a helmet.
- Person A starts with the bike at the start line at the top on the Neptune stairs in front of Grant
- Person A rides to Person B who is waiting at College Drive
- Person B bikes to Person C who is waiting in front of Hatley Castle
- Person C rides to Person D who is waiting outside the Milward building
- Person D rides back up to the finish line at the Neptune stairs where it all began
Each team must have a creative team name and costumes are encouraged! Prizes for the winners and the team with the best costumes!
To sign your team up for the relay email Andrea Boyes.
Let’s support those in the Royal Roads University community who are participating in Bike to Work Week and those who choose sustainable commutes to work all year round. Of course, let's also have a little fun at the same time!