Global Alumni Weekend
Join us for the annual Global Alumni Weekend September 11-13, 2015
In 2015, Royal Roads University will be celebrating 75 years as an educational institution committed to developing leaders and changing lives. Over the course of the year, the university will be holding a number of celebratory events.
RRU will be hosting the annual Global Alumni Weekend September 11-13, 2015, where we will be welcoming our distinguished alumni from around the world to our Victoria, BC, campus. The annual Global Alumni Weekend will include the global alumni panel, the President’s gala, mast site ceremony, tree planting, and other exciting events. This private event is open to graduates from Greater China Region (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macao). The cost is $200 for alumni, $80 per guest and free for children under 18.
Friday, September 11, 2015
- 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. President's Reception
Saturday, September 12, 2015
- 9:30 - 4:00 p.m. Global Alumni Panel
- 6:30 - 10:00 p.m. President's Gala
Sunday, September 13, 2015
- 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. Mast Site Ceremony
- 11:45 - 12:30 p.m. Tree Planting
- 12:45 - 1:00 p.m. Group Photo
- 1:15 - 4:30 p.m. Butchart Gardens Excursion (optional)
Monday, September 14, 2015
- 8:30 - 2:00 p.m. Golf Excursion (optional)
Please contact Felix Gao with any inquiries.
Simplified Chinese schedule
Traditional Chinese schedule