Grading in Moodle
Grading in Moodle is a 3-hour on-campus workshop designed to support instructors and program staff to develop proficiency in grading in Moodle. Over the course of the session, participants will have the opportunity to explore best practices for grading in Moodle, as well as different ways to grade assignments and grade items - depending on the situation and their needs - and get hands on practice with each method of grading in Moodle. This workshop is designed for faculty and staff who are already familiar with editing Moodle courses.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify different grading methods available in Moodle
- Select the most appropriate grading method
- Use different grading methods to grade in Moodle
- Identify gaps in their understanding of Moodle grading
- Identify how they can get more support grading in Moodle
Not covered in this workshop:
- Setting up the gradebook
- Marking with rubrics, marking guide
- Providing feedback to students
- Aggregation strategies
- Quiz grading
- Program specific grading requirements
To register for this workshop, please send an email to CTET Faculty Development.