Presentations: First Year DBA Students
Join Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) students as they present their initial research proposals. Student research will tackle real-life management issues and contribute to the advancement of management research and practice.
The series of twelve presentations will begin at 9 a.m. A schedule of events will be shared prior to the event. Tea, coffee and cookies will be served.
- scaling up agile methodology;
- supporting communities through Indigenous business incubators;
- examining best cost-effective inventory control strategies in the O&G sector;
- exploring methodologies to analyze search and resume (SAR) services in the Antarctic;
- improving accountability and cost controls in health care organizations;
- examining factors to adopt micromobility in urban populations;
- exploring the impact of organizational change management on employee behaviours;
- exploring the applications of social impact bond (SIB) in post-secondary education;
- examining strategies to deal with nursing recruitment and retention;
- investigates the costs and benefits of improving governance;
- exploring strategies to align project activities to strategic objectives in the higher education sector; and
- analyzing corporate risks and solutions related to insider threat in the Canadian government.
Want to learn more? Read DBA student bios.