RRU International Undergraduate Case Competition
The Royal Roads University International Undergraduate Case Competition (RRUIUCC) is a non-profit event organized and run by the Bachelor of Commerce students and attended by up to 20 business schools from around the world. The competition strives to bridge the gap between corporate and academic worlds.
This is an opportunity for students to display their analytical and presentation skills and for potential employers to observe them under high pressure situations. Both judges and sponsors will be looking at this competition as a recruitment opportunity as well as a learning experience for students.
Learn more on the event's website.
- Brock University
- Concordia University
- Douglas College
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Langara College
- McMaster University
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)
- Okanagan College
- Royal Roads University
- Simon Fraser University
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- University of Alberta
- University of Florida
- University of Guelph-Humber
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Southern Indiana
- University of Vermont
- University of Winnipeg
- Western University
- Wilfrid Laurier University