Shift Disturber: Bringing innovation to the workplace - Alumni Workshop
You’ve told us you wanted opportunities to continue to learn and to network – here’s one of them.
Join Dr. Dave Whittington, Associate Professor from the Centre for Coaching and Workplace Innovation for: Shift Disturber: Bringing innovation to the workplace. In this 90 minute workshop, Dave will explore ways of becoming a ‘shift disturber’ – someone who leads innovative change. Learn about the emerging skills, attitudes and behaviours it takes to enable workplace innovators to be successful with the “wicked problems” of our times. Dave will also explore emerging innovation tools and processes that you can apply in your organization, including one interactive example of a design approach to innovation. At the end of the workshop you will be provided with an extensive curated list of resources and links to help you explore this growing area of learning.
The workshop will also serve as an informal introduction to one of the exciting new and practical RRU Graduate Certificates being offered by the Centre for Coaching and Workplace Innovation:
- Graduate Certificate in Workplace Innovation (NEW)
- Graduate Certificate in Organization Design and Development (NEW)
- Graduate Certificate in Change Management (NEW)
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching Practices (NEW)
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Human Resources Management
There will also be time in advance and after the workshop to socialize and reconnect with RRU friends and to allow you to meet with alumni from other RRU programs, as well as student prospects. If you know someone who might be interested in seeing what RRU has to offer, please bring them along too!
Shift Disturbers workshop and networking event
- Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Where: Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel, York A/B Room, 525 Bay Street, Toronto
- Cost: Free
- Registration & Networking: 6:00 to 6:30 pm
- Workshop: 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- More Networking: 8:00 to 9:00 pm
- To Register: CLICK HERE
You must pre-register to attend. Registration deadline March 2nd.
Appetizers will be provided at the beginning of the evening and a cash bar will be available.
For more information, contact the Centre for Coaching and Workplace Innovation.
We look forward to seeing you there.