The Coaching & Counselling Centre (CCC) and Centre for Teaching and Education Technology (CTET) is pleased to announce the launch of TeamsWork on Sept. 24. Teamswork is a collaborative initiative focussing on the development of team-based learning at RRU.
The initiative will include a series of workshops and a variety of resources that will support faculty and staff to facilitate effective teamwork experiences for RRU students, ensuring we meet the team-based learning outcome in our Learning and Teaching Model.
We invite you to join us for the launch of our Teamswork initiative 1 to 2:30 p.m. on Sept. 24 in the Centre for Dialogue.
The session will include:
- An overview of TeamsWork initiatives including upcoming sessions and dates;
- Findings from Michael Pardy’s MA in Leadership dissertation on teams at RRU;
- A discussion of teamwork progression from coordination to collaboration (part one of a three part series on team assignments).
The Session will be live-streamed for faculty and staff who would like to join remotely. If you are unable to join the session, we will provide more information via Crossroads and email in the coming weeks. Below are a few highlights.
The TeamsWork initiative will include:
- A Three-part Series: Focus on Teamwork and Team Assignments @RRU
- Examination of Team Based Learning Outcomes
- Clarification of the role, processes and expectations of Team Coaches
- Development of team-based learning best practices, tools and resources for faculty, staff and students
- Teaching with Technology Grants: Focus on technologies that support team activities and team assignments