Webinar - Enrolment Management: From Theory to Practice
You already know that enrolment management is a core component of educational institutions, but do you know what informs effective enrolment management?
For the first time in Canada, Royal Roads University is offering online graduate courses designed to enhance leaders’ and administrators’ knowledge and skills in enrolment management. Join us on September 16th to explore the core concepts of Strategic Enrolment Management (SEM), including but not limited to,
- The critical analysis of theory and its application in practice
- Challenges leaders, practitioners and institutions encounter pertaining to SEM
- Strategies aligned with the recruitment and retention of students
- Different stakeholders’ perspectives of SEM
This session will be hosted by:
- Dr. Tamara Leary, Director of the School of Education and Technology and Program Head of the Graduate Certificate in Strategic Enrolment Management
- Dr. Clayton Smith, Associate Faculty with the School of Education and Technology and Associate Professor at the University of Windsor
We encourage you to register even if you are unable to attend as everyone who registers will receive a link to the webinar recording.
- Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- Time: 12 - 1:00 p.m. (PDT)
If you have any questions, please contact Selena Kunar.