You're invited to Campus Connect 2016
On Wednesday, Oct. 5 we will celebrate the 6th Annual Campus Connect at Royal Roads University. It is our major welcome event for new and returning students on campus. Every year this event has grown and evolved as has the on-campus student population. It was developed with the following goals in mind:
- To foster community across on-campus programs by providing a shared experience for students.
- To connect students to the culture of Royal Roads by engaging students in activities that is important to the RRU community.
This year at Campus Connect, students will be organized into groups led by trained volunteers who will lead them through community building activities:
- Information Fair at Grant Quarterdeck
- Giant Hamster Ball Race at the top of Neptune Staircase (Outside the Grant Building)
- Power of Campus - connect on Facebook Live
If you would like to join a team and spend some time connecting with students from a wide range of programs on campus, please email Student Services.
Campus Connect will take place in the Quarterdeck on Wednesday, Oct. 5 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Viral Mangukia