Advancement Campus Coffee: the winners are...
Hundreds of you came out to our Advancement Campus Coffee to celebrate our Royal Roads culture of giving back!
- You read about the difference the Life Happens Bursary makes for students facing financial barriers to getting a life-changing education
- You experimented at the Noble School Lab Visit Grant led by Environment and Sustainability staff and faculty
- You helped build a space for students to connect to themselves, their learning and the environment at the Terry Power Outdoor Classroom fund
- You shared your Power of One stories at the Giving Day booth
- You took an "unselfie" at the photo booth to share now or on Sept. 18
You gave to the fund that means the most to you!
And the winners are…all three!
Your participation and votes means:
- Life Happens receives $534.00
- Noble School Lab Visit Fund receives $351.20
- Terry Power Outdoor Classroom receives $114.80
Now you can help make Royal Roads Giving Day a big success!
This Tuesday, Sept. 18 is Royal Roads Giving Day. What can you do to help?
- Give: a one-time donation, monthly donation or request to set up a donation of any amount from every paycheque (it’s easy!)
- Share: your “unselfie,” Power of One story, or gift on social media #RRUGivingDay #RRUPowerOfOne
- Connect: Join your Royal Roads community on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to connect with the people, ideas and experiences that change lives and change the world.
You can make a donation right now toward the area of the university that means the most to you, or get in touch with us to see how you can make the biggest impact. All gifts made before December 31, 2018 will be included in our Power of One initiative. Stay tuned for BIG NEWS on how much you’ve already helped us raise.
PS: We look forward to seeing your “unselfie” on Royal Roads Giving Day, September 18! Post on social media with #RRUGivingDay and #RRUPowerOfOne
The Life Happens Bursary
The Noble School Lab Visit Grant
The Terry Power Strategic & Advanced International Studies Outdoor Classroom
What's your Power of One?
Giving Day selfie with Allan & Kirsty
Your votes/donations made the difference