Coaching opportunity available Nov. 8 or 9
The intention of these coaching sessions/panels is for our students to demonstrate the International Coach Federation competencies learned during the Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching program.
Details of the coaching opportunity
Location: Learning and Innovation Centre, Royal Roads University
Date: November 8 or 9, 2017
Your Time Committment: Approximately 1 hour (10 minute introduction with your student coach; 30 minute coaching session; and 15 minute debrief with our panel).
These sessions are available to working professionals with a real business/career/volunteer challenge based on a current business/career/volunteer issue.
Perhaps you are considering these types of challenges in your career, workplace or volunteer role:
· I am so busy, I find that I am less able to put aside the time to work on important projects and opportunities.
· Our business or organization is growing so rapidly, I find it difficult to maintain a close relationship with all of the new employees and departments.
· We are downsizing. How do I manage change in my organization and keep pace with all of the new developments?
· As our organization grows, I find it difficult to communicate effectively across the organization to maximise the potential for each project. How can I more effectively get my point across?
· Morale is down across the organization and I am not sure why, or what to do about it.
There is no cost to participate.
To comply with the International Coach Federation Code of Ethics, your coaching session will be kept confidential.
If you are interested in booking a coaching session please contact me to set up a time at 250-391-2600 Ext 4372 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We would appreciate your assistance with passing this message on to your business contacts and friends who might find these sessions valuable and worthwhile.