Come sing with the RRU Choir
Please feel free to come to the noon time sessions of the RRU Choir! All are welcome. No singing experience is required, nor is the ability to read musical notation. Our choral director, Denis Donnelly, uses imaginative and innovative ways of bringing out a variety of harmonies in a wide ranging international repertoire.
- Wednesday, 4 November, 2015, Hatley Castle 121, 12–1 p.m.
- Wednesday, 18 November, 2015, Hatley Castle 121, 12–1 p.m.
- Wednesday, 25 November, 2015, Hatley Castle *315*, 12–1 p.m.
- Wednesday, 2 December, 2015, Tree Trimming Hatley Castle Foyer, 12–1:30 p.m.
- Friday, 4 December, 2015, December Vigil, Castle Drawing Room, 12–1 p.m.
- Monday, 14 December, 2015, Hatley Castle Foyer, Holiday Social. 3:30–5 p.m.
If you can come for only a portion of the hour, that is fine too! Not to worry if you haven’t been to choir for a while – or ever! Even if you come for one session or part of a session, it is all to the good! If your schedule doesn’t allow you to be there at the beginning of the hour, again, that is not a problem. If you need to leave early to get to a meeting or a class, again it isn’t a problem. Come when you are available. All are welcome, always!
The RRU Choir has sung in English, Mandarin, French, Latin, Swahili, German, and a variety of African dialects. It would be wonderful to continue to learn more and collaborate across campus.
Looking forward to singing with you all soon! Best wishes everyone!
Image credit: gustavorezende, openclipart