CTET welcomes James Hood
CTET continues to add expertise to their ranks with their newest employee, James Hood.
James has been working with clients in the information technology field for the past 15 years, and enjoys helping end-users meet their goals through technology. The team behind Course Production at CTET now includes James Hood, Karyn Lemberg, Carlos da Cruz Alves, and Cathy Pretorius. This group of talented individuals work on courses and projects to ensure a high quality learning and teaching experience for RRU students and faculty. Between them, they possess a wealth of credentials. Here’s a sampling:
- BA in Digital Media Studies
- Diploma in Advanced Animation
- Diploma in Computer Programming
- Diploma in Digital Media Technology
- Experience and education in Electronics and Systems Engineering, Computer Systems, and Digital Audio Workstations
- BCom in International Business
…and a soon-to-be-completed MA in Learning and Technology. Wow!
When faculty allows adequate time in their course development schedules, this team can also create, adapt, apply and source appropriate technological solutions to support learning. Remember to access their additional expertise next time you are working on a Level 2 or 3 course.