The gift of learning and Continuing Studies
Is there a lifelong learner in your life that seeks the exceptional, savours the beautiful, and tends to the earth with care and servitude? Continuing Studies has their perfect gift.
Whether it’s a soulful photographic image or a well heard poem, the sweet flow of a maple tree or the tending of earth and bees, learning is a gift that speaks to that person in your life who is so keenly engaged with and curious about life!
Consider an exceptional gift from some of the courses below or a gift certificate for even more seeds of learning.
- Miksang: Opening the Good Eye - An Introduction to Contemplative Photography - April 16-20, 2014, $395 plus GST
Through visual exercises, assignments, discussion, and sharing of images, we learn how to recognize our experience of direct visual perception.
- Solace: The Art of Asking More Beautiful Questions - May 3, 2014, $125 plus GST
A day spent with David Whyte - through poetry and the insights of poetry - looking at the fruitful discipline of first finding, then asking, ever keener and more beautiful questions.
- Bigleaf Maple Tapping - January 18, 2014, $45 plus GST
- Organic Master Gardener Program - January 21-February 15, 2014, $695 plus GST
- Bee Keeping: An Introductory Course - March 15-April 5, 2014, $215 plus GST
Contact Continuing Studies x2513 for more information on courses and our gift certificates.