Help Desk coverage over the Christmas holiday
We wish you a Merry Christmas that's free of technical challenges! If you do have Royal Roads related technical difficulties over the holidays, we have a skeleton staff available for limited hours of support:
- Sat. Dec. 23 to Tues. Dec. 26: closed
- Wed. Dec. 27: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thurs. Dec. 28: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fri. Dec 29: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sat. Dec. 30 to Mon. Jan. 2: closed
Phones will not be answered but support will be provided for requests that are:
- entered via the online ticket system on the Computer Services webpage (click 'Submit a ticket' if you have a computer account or "Can't log in..." if you do not)
- submitted via email
- submitted via voice mail left at 250-391-2659 or 1-866-808-5429
If you need to report an emergency outage such as Moodle is down for all students, please call Security at 250-391-2525 at any time and provide as much detailed information as possible. They will reach out to the IT on-call staff.
Cecelia David for IT Services