Improving our website user experience
As an ongoing commitment to maintaining and optimizing our websites, we will be starting to make some significant changes to improve the user experience of our Royal Roads website. The changes are based on web best practices and other indicators including metrics, observing the way people use our sites and site performance.
Building a smooth path to finding information is an important component of managing our web properties. As we move ahead, changes are expected to include:
- Optimizing site architecture, affecting global navigation
- Moving sections of content to more effective locations
- Cleaning up duplicated content
This will not affect the way program or admissions information is displayed, as these areas have recently been optimized.
How do I stay informed?
- Watch Crossroads for upcoming information as we roll out these changes.
- IT-Services Q4 planning meetings are scheduled with business units over the coming weeks. More details on the rollout can be discussed during those meetings.
Remember that feedback about our websites is always welcome through the link to “Website Feedback” found in the footer of our website.