Innovate-Now: Experiment & connect on Moodle
We have a recent addition to our upgraded Moodle sites. The options now include:
- credit courses (Moodle)
- non-credit courses (CSOnline)
On Innovate-Now, faculty, staff and students are able to:
- create a Moodle sandbox and try different features;
- be collaborative, and add other participants to the sandbox to see how things might work, or just experiment;
- create a community-of-practice (CoP) and invite other members of the RRU community to participate;
- allow guests to view, but not contribute to, the sandbox or CoP.
This is a self-managed sandbox service; users will be responsible for backing up their own content prior to each Moodle upgrade. Users will be given notice of upgrade timing.
Here is how to create a sandbox/CoP.
Need additional assistance? Drop by STUDIO.