The LTM 2.0 Advisory Team wants your input!
As a member of our dynamic university community, the Learning and Teaching Model (LTM) 2.0 team invite you to participate in a focus group to revise and renew the RRU LTM. The purpose of this action research project is to gather your ideas, insights and suggestions, specifically to:
- Engange the RRU community (staff, faculty, students and alumni) in a consultative process to identify key practices that differentiate learning and teaching at RRU.
- Investigate trends in post-secondary education and educational technology to ensure that LTM 2.0 can address future directions.
- Manage a process that benefits from the collective energy, passion and expertise at RRU.
There are currently four sessions to choose from. Sessions for students and alumni will be added shortly - stay tuned for your email invitation!
RSVP to Jacalyn Raby to book your seat. Space is limited.
Thursday, March 16, 10 a.m., LIC room 224
- International programs – faculty & associate faculty (RSVP by Monday, March 13)
Wednesday, March 22, 9 a.m., Hatley Castle Drawing Room
- Undergraduate programs – faculty & associate faculty (RSVP by Friday, March 17)
Wednesday, March 29, 1:30 p.m., Grant Quarterdeck
- RRU staff (RSVP by Friday, March 24)
Monday, April 10, 1:30 p.m., LIC Centre for Dialogue (4th Floor)
- Graduate programs – faculty & associate faculty (RSVP by Monday, April 3)
Your participation in this project is voluntary and you are able to withdraw at any time without penalty if necessary. Sessions will be 1.5 to 2 hours in length.