Meet the Global Learning and Language Centre
Professional and Continuing Studies (PCS) is excited to introduce the new Global Learning and Language Centre (GLLC). Effective September 1, 2020, the International Study Centre (formerly operated by Study Group) and PCS’s International Contract Training unit joined together under the GLLC. This new structure will streamline services and supports for students who are learning English as an additional language. Likewise, the GLLC will create opportunities, growth and more flexibility in how we can deliver our programs and collaborate with partners. Building on combined experience from PCS and the International Study Centre, the GLLC will provide university pathway programs, short-term English programs and customized programs for individuals and groups from around the world.
Many of you will already know and maybe even have worked with the people on the list below. However, you may have not met them in their new capacity as PCS's Global Learning and Language Centre team:
- Megan Domenichelli, Director
- Paul Turner, Manager, Language Programs
- David Balchin, Learning and Development Facilitator
- John Goranson, Learning and Development Facilitator
- Marianne Kettlewell, Learning and Development Facilitator
- Elvira Perrella, Learning and Development Facilitator
- Wendy Thomas, Learning and Development Facilitator
- Shuby Sharma, Learning and Development Advisor
- Mallin Jiang, Learning and Development Advisor
- Clare Wang, Program Coordinator
- Wendy Wang, Coordinator
Please help me in officially welcoming them all in this new capacity. We look forward to embarking on this exciting next step in our commitment to helping global learners achieve academic, professional, and personal success.