New partnership with Pride at Work Canada
The Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Capacity Building team is thrilled to share the news of RRU’s partnership with Pride at Work Canada. Through dialogue, education and thought leadership, Pride at Work Canada empowers employers to build workplaces that celebrate all employees regardless of gender expression, gender identity and sexual orientation. They help create safer, more inclusive workspaces that realize the full potential of all employees and bring down barriers to employment. Their learning, networking and community events happen across the country, celebrating and connecting the most inclusive Canadian employers.
As a regional employer partner, RRU will have access to:
- in-person and online training opportunities
- the opportunity to participate in the LGBT Workplace Inclusion Index program—Canada’s definitive employer benchmarking tool focused on LGBTQ2+ people
- ad-hoc support on items related to LGBTQ2+ inclusion such as policy review, speaker recommendations and referrals to external resources
- commitment to LGBTQ2+ inclusion communicated on Pride at Work Canada’s website, social media platforms and in annual print/web advertisements celebrating their network
- unlimited posts on Canada’s largest job board for LGBTQ2+ job seekers
- connection to a network of employers promoting best practices in LGBTQ2+ inclusion in a uniquely Canadian context
We encourage you to visit our newly launched EDI webpage through the HR website.