No "scents" is good sense at RRU!

No "scents" is good sense at RRU

Did you know that there are people on campus who have an allergy or sensitivity to strong scents and odours? Some symptoms and reactions may include headaches, dizziness, nausea, skin irritation and shortness of breath.

In an effort to reduce the impact on those with allergies and sensitivities, a reminder to please avoid wearing scented products to work, in the classroom and in shared public spaces. Please be mindful of your fellow students, employees and faculty.

Thank you! 

From your RRU Joint Occupational Health & Safety Committee (JOHSC)

Photo credit: Land Between The Lakes, CC2.0