Recommended Read: Forest School For All
Forest School for All by Sara Knight
Forest School is now being used with a wide range of different age groups and in many different settings, and it can address issues such as obesity, public health and social wellbeing. This book includes case studies that will help to demonstrate how to run Forest School sessions with:
- children in older primary classes
- secondary schools
- children in urban environments
- special schools
- young people in residential homes
- school refusers
- young people who have been excluded
- adults with autistic-spectrum disorders
- family centres.
Anyone interested in how to implement the Forest School ethos in their learning environment will be enthused and inspired by this book. ~From the Publisher
Check out this book today! Look in the "New Books" section LB1047 F67 2011.