Remember to sign up for Bike to Work Week
There are a little less than two weeks to go until Bike to Work Week )BTWW) starts! Join us again this year for more fun and prizes, and compete for the coveted 4th annual bike to work week trophy! The more times you ride and participate in events throughout the week, the better chance you'll have for winning prizes. Signing up is easy
Register by emailing email@example.com. Then each day you ride during Bike to Work Week, enter your daily mileage on the online distance tracker so we can track our combined efforts. We encourage you to share the word with your colleagues! (see the two weeks left event poster).
Plan you ride
Worried about the distance between your house and Royal Roads? You don't have to ride a long way or every day to take part. Some of us are driving part way and riding the rest; some are riding only a day or two; some are riding only one way and catching the bus (see the video below) or carpooling back - whatever works for you! As long as you’re on your bike at some point in the week, it counts. If you have any questions, feel free to email us.
RRU BTWW Prizes
Remember to enter your daily mileage for a chance to win a daily prize.
- A prize will be given to the person who rides the furthest.
- A prize will be given to the rider who has the highest combined miles for the week.
- Tuesday, May 27 – Lunch time yoga with Sarah Cook – venue TBA
- Tuesday, May 27 – BTWW Celebration Station – top of RRU Hill – 4–6 p.m.
- Thursday, May 29/14 – Fun bike challenges, team picture and snacks