Requests for Letters of Enrolment


Please take note of an important change in the process for requesting a Letter of Enrolment. Requests for a Letter of Enrolment should be directed to the Registrar's Office (unless they are for an internship work permit or government student loan) by visiting the office in Arbutus 106, or by emailing the Registrar's office.

For a Letter of Enrolment for an Internship Work Permit, please continue to contact Student Engagement. Letters and confirmation of enrolment forms for goverment student loan purposes should be directed to Financial Aid & Awards.  

More information and a copy of the application form can be found here.