SAFE Fund applications being accepted now!
Call for proposals: Sustainability Action for the Environment (SAFE) Fund
Royal Roads University consistently strives to be an environmental leader in sustainability, both on and off campus. Do you?
Applications for projects funded by the SAFE Fund are currently being accepted. These projects should support and enhance sustainability efforts on and off the Royal Roads campus.
The SAFE Fund committee will be accepting applications from current Royal Roads students, faculty, staff, associate faculty and alumni.
Preference will be given to projects that:
- Engage students, staff and faulty and/or the larger community
- Have a defined time frame and specific deliverables that can be overseen by the applicant
- Are possible and realistic in the scope of the objectives
- Advance existing sustainability initiatives on campus and a culture of sustainability
- Promote and or facilitate applied student projects that demonstrate “live your learning”
- Promote and or facilitate collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate innovative design and implementation
- IS NOT part of an existing operating budget
Applications will be accepted until November 14, 2016.
Not working on a project but want to support sustainable initiatives? The SAFE Fund is supported through donations by learners, staff, faculty, alumni, corporations and the larger community. Make a gift to the SAFE Fund.
If you have questions, please contact the Royal Roads University Advancement Office or by phone at 1-866-207-0080.
Photo credit: Jean Jang