Save the date: Campus Coffee Apr. 5
The Centre for Teaching and Educational Technologies (CTET) is pleased to be hosting Campus Coffee on Thursday, April 5, at 10:00 a.m. in the Castle Drawing Room.
All faculty, associate faculty and staff are invited to join us to enjoy some refreshments and participate in the activities planned:
- Have your picture taken and meet the team from Media Support Services (MSS)
- Play with Moodle Choice, April’s featured activity for the “Moodle to the Max” project
- Try out My Media’s easy tool for making videos and other media files in Moodle
- Learn about WordPress and how you can get your own website
- Find out about CTET faculty support services and sign up for faculty development workshops
- Test your pedagogical knowledge with a trivia activity
- Chat with CTET instructional designers and learning technologists
- Win prizes for participating!