Student Mental Health Framework consultation
The RRU Student Mental Health Framework will be used as a guide to help prioritize and operationalize initiatives that support student mental health at Royal Roads.
Please join us, in person or online, Thursday Nov. 22 in Grant 321 for an open format discussion. We will have hosted conversations that you can join for as little or as long as you would like, the session will run from 12 to 2 p.m.
We invite you to view a copy of the first draft of this framework in advance of the feedback session. You are also welcome to view the mental health framework visual diagram.
We would like to know:
- Does the content in the framework seem logical and realistic to you?
- Is there anything missing from this framework?
- Is there anything that should be removed from this framework?
- How do you see yourself reflected in this framework?
- What type of initiatives or activities could support this framework?