STUDIO Launch: the final details
Join us on Tuesday, Jan. 14 for the STUDIO launch.
Drop-in to STUDIO (LIC 004) anytime between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and learn what STUDIO can do for you. What will you find at the STUDIO launch?
- Interactive stations on learning design, multimedia, and Moodle
- Door prizes
- Graffiti wall
- Coffee and tea
- Introduction of new services (e.g. equipment loan out and new PD opportunities)
Our feature session of the day is a Student Panel from 10:00-11:00 am in the Centre for Dialogue (LIC 4th Floor). Join students from various programmes as they respond to the question “What do students REALLY want in course design?” Note: the student panel will also be on Livestream, so please tune in!
Can’t make it to the STUDIO Launch, join us online
The online schedule is as follows:
- 9-10 .a.m - Overview of what STUDIO can do for you - with Instructional Designer, Terri Bateman in Collaborate
- 10-11 a.m. - Student Panel Livestream
- 1-2 p.m. - Interviews with the various stations at STUDIO Launch. Ask questions and gain a better understanding of how STUDIO can help you in course design. In Collaborate.