STUDIO Sessions start up
STUDIO Sessions are short (30 minute) how-to workshops that consider topics related to learning design, multimedia development and Moodle. Although you can drop in to STUDIO weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m, STUDIO Sessions will feature specific topics starting at 12:30 p.m. on the days indicated below. No registration is needed to attend STUDIO Sessions, just grab your lunch and drop by STUDIO (LIC 004) or - for the online sessions - the STUDIO Collaborate room at 12:30 p.m.!
- Feb. 12 - Learning Outcomes - LIC 004
- Feb. 19 - Moodle grades - LIC 004
- March 3 - Embed Media in your course - online
- March 5 - Learning and Teaching Model Workshop Series (LTM) Excerpts: Learning Communities - LIC 004
- March 10 - Learning Outcomes - online
- March 12 - LTM Excerpts: Team-based Learning - LIC 004
- March 17 - Moodle Grades - online
- March 19 - LTM Excerpts: Outcomes-based Learning - LIC 004
- March 24 - Moodle Groups & Groupings - LIC 004
- March 26 - LTM Excerpts: Faculty with Professional Experience - LIC 004
- March 31 - LTM Excerpts: Experiential & Authentic Learning - LIC 004
Online sessions are held in the STUDIO Collaborate room.
To add any of these sessions to your calendar, look in the Upcoming Events section on the right side of this page for the corresponding session.
We've created a page on myRRU for Faculty with more information on each session.
See you in STUDIO!