STUDIO Shares: A messaging tip for faculty
STUDIO Shares is a weekly screencast series brought to you by CTET STUDIO. The screencasts will share instructional design strategies, Moodle how tos, and learning design ideas for your course.
This week's video is how to post a forum message to all participants in a Groups Forum.
Some of the how tos that STUDIO can help you with are:
- Record a course introductory video using your smartphone, laptop, or desktop webcam.
- Embed video and audio in your Moodle course.
- Prepare your readings for copyright.
- Edit the activities schedule and change dropbox settings.
- Set up groups.
- Design team-based assignments and activities.
- Align learning outcomes to assessments.
- Facilitate discussion forums.
- Build learning communities using Moodle and external technologies.
- Create books, files, forums, and dropboxes in Moodle.
- Upload PowerPoints and/or embed voice-over PowerPoints into your course.
- Create a Mozilla Popcorn Maker video.
- Search for and use OERs (Open Educational Resources) in your course.
- Batch upload feedback to assignments.
Which STUDIO topic would you like us to screencast about next? Contact Amanda Coolidge with your suggestion!
Drop in to LIC 004 or call us at 1-866-808-5429 and ask for STUDIO. STUDIO is open Monday to Friday 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
In STUDIO, we help you explore, learn, and innovate. COURSE.CHANGING.