Your blood is beautiful. Please share it.
You are invited to attend the regularly scheduled Blood Donor Clinic:
- When: April 18 from noon until 7 p.m.
- Where: Church of the Advent, 510 Mount View Ave. (that is .4kms / 3 minutes away from RRU)
Make an appointment (preferred) either online or call 1-888-236-6283. Walk-ins also accepted.
We would love to count you in! Make sure to tell them that you're with Royal Roads University when you check in on arrival.
Our 2017 goal is 50 Units
Did you know that RRU is a partner with Canadian Blood Services? That means that RRU has made a commitment to:
- Promote blood donor clinics
- Encourage our staff to become local heroes by giving the gift of life through blood donation
- Set new goals each year so that we can help more and more people
Have you been a donor in the past but stopped because life got in your way? Do you keep thinking "I should do that again"? Or, have you never been a donor but think "I should really do that"?
If you answered "yes" to either of those questions, you're in luck! Opportunity is knocking. Answer the door!