Moodle: Getting Around
Who should take this workshop:
- Staff or faculty very new to Moodle or any learning management system
- Staff or faculty who haven’t used Moodle in a while and would appreciate starting again with the basics
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain what a learning management system is
- Generally describe the different Moodle sites at RRU and their purposes
- Ensure that you have a web browser which will work best with Moodle
- Navigate effectively around Moodle
- Complete your Moodle profile
- Talk with others in a Moodle forum, including creating links and attaching files
- Subscribe and unsubscribe to forums
- Explain the role that Royal Roads Centre for Teaching and Educational Technologies (CTET) staff take in supporting you in course development and teaching
Feel confident in knowing how to do most or all of the items on this list already? You may be ready instead for either our Moodle: Editing and Enhancing or Moodle: Grading and Reports workshops. Connect with us about our next offerings.
Facilitators: Staff from the Royal Roads Centre for Teaching and Educational Technologies (CTET) are all experienced educators with a variety of backgrounds that range from higher education, K-12, private sector and government.